We are dedicated to providing exceptional healthcare services to our community, and now, with our specialized Pediatric Clinic, we extend our commitment to caring for the littlest members of your family!
Our board certified Pediatrician – Dr Thomas is a compassionate and experienced pediatrician who is passionate about the health and well-being of children. Dr Thomas is well experienced in general pediatrics and has been serving the community for over 15 years.
Our Clinic is accepting referrals for Pediatric Consultations from family doctors and other primary care providers for complex medical concerns.
Some examples for Referrals for Pediatric Consultation may include:
- Growth concerns/ Failure to Thrive
- Chronic Headaches/other neurological concerns
- Developmental Delays/Speech delay
- Feeding concerns/Nutrition Problems
- Chronic skin conditions (eczema)
- Chronic Infections/Immune problems
- Sleep problems
- GI problems: GERD (reflux), chronic diarrhea, abdominal painContact your child’s doctor to send our office a referral for a pediatric consultation. Consults are triaged and URGENT requests from the primary doctor will be prioritized and booked as soon as possible.To help serve our community better, we will also be offering an WALK-IN clinic for acute urgent care needs on walk in and appointment basis. The WALK IN clinic is designed to help families who are unable to get an appointment with their child’s regular doctor for an immediate medical concern.
Urgent care visits include minor issues like:
- Cough/colds/sore throat/ear pain
- Rashes/minor skin infections
- Minor allergic reactions
- Acute asthma flare
- Urinary tract infections
WALK -IN appointments are subject to availability. Complex care issues will require a referral and will not be seen in the WALK IN clinic.
We can’t wait to welcome you and your little ones to AllMedKidz! Feel free to reach out with any questions or to schedule an appointment. Together, let’s build a healthier future for your children!